ELECTRIC NAIL DRILL SET : 30,000 RPM ELECTRIC NAIL FILE DRILL SET
100% Brand new in retail package
Rotation Up to 30,000 RPM
Easy to use dialing speed control
Forward and reverse operation switch
Improved Version : Quiet and smooth - very low vibration vesign for comfort grip
Improved handpiece cable ending design so that the cable will not loose out easily
Improved handpiece holding area to prevent overheating during a long period of usage.
Optional Foot pedal for easy operation and comfort
Use for both pedicure and manicure
The nail file can be used for natural as well as artificial nails
For professional studio use or home use
Voltage: ** 110V~240V **
If your address is in 220V~240V countries like e.g. United Kingdom / Australia / All European Countries / etc, then we will send a 220V~240V standard machine to you
If your address is in 110V~120V countries like e.g. U.S. / Canada / Japan , then we will send a 110V~120V standard machine to you
Electric Nail Drill Machine : Main control + Handpiece
Table Stand for handpiece
Foot Pedal Power Control
6 Optional Bits / Filing Heads (includes 1pc of emery rod with 4 sanding bands)
Free gift : Professional Electric Nail Drill Gold Carbide Bit with Fine Grit 3/32''
• plug in the electric cord of the transformer to the main electric outlet
• turn on the on/off switch on the transformer.(machine should be at the lowest speed when turning on)
• select the desired speed by turning the variable speed control knob on the transformer
• The black switch in front of the transformer, next to the speed control selection knob is for forward and reverse rotation direction
• To use the foot pedal control,connect the end of the cord from the foot pedel to the out put hole at the back of the transformer and press down on the foot pedal
• To secure the bits: push in the desired bit firmly into the hole at the rotating head of the hand piece until the second lock click.(please note the bit has to pass through)
• To remove the bits: turn off the machine and gently pull the bit out.
• Always unplug the tool when you change accessory or collet
• Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running
• Do not use near or place in water.if motor falls into water, unplug immediately.do not reach into water
• Do not touch the bit after use. The bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands
• Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask
• Always unplug it aftr use
• When the machine is not in use, all tool must be stored in a dry location abd keep out of reach of children.
We provide 1-Year Warranty for all Electrical Machines
For our Payment Methods click here
Shipping costs are worked out on a weight basis and displayed prior to checkout, There are several postage options to choose from and the cost will vary dependant on service selected The option are Heavy courier, (Pallet) Standard courier (UPS/DPD) and Standard postage (Royal Mail), We reserve the right to alter the postage selected due to receivers location, volumetric size of order or any other factor that we deem necessary to change postage service.
Shipping costs are below:
Orders over £25 are free delivery within the UK
Orders under £25 are £3.99 in the UK
Orders over £250 free shippng
Orders under £250
We reserve the right to alter the postage selected due to receivers location, volumetric size of order or any other factor that we deem necessary to change postage service.
If your order has not arrived and you are worried for any reason please don’t hesitate to contact us. For our returns policy click here
On occasions we do run free delivery promotions and upgrade postage - so keep an eye out for these offers.
We Ship Worldwide
All orders are aimed to be shipped out within 1-2 working days(Mon-Fri) after payment is received or funds cleared. Items will be sent to buyer's shipping address as provided at checkout. If you wish to change the delivery address, please notify us BEFORE your item has been shipped by replying to your order email, contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact us page on the website.We can not change delivery address's once the item is processsed and sent. All Items will be packed safely and protected by multiple layers of bubble sheets and dependant on size of order sent in boxes.
Below is the estimated delivery times for national postal services to a variety of locations:
Collection in Person: This is also available within the UK in person or by an recognised courier company such as UPS,DHL Fedex etc. Orders will need to be given 48 hours for processing and we will call the number provided in the order details to inform you your order is ready to collect.
Shop/warehouse location: Darlington County Durham DL1 5SG United Kingdom
Dispatches to: Worldwide(Please see below exclusions but these are subject to change)
|Exclusions may include: Mauritania, Reunion, French Guiana, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Please contact us before making your purchase.|