Tricks and Tips On How To Look Younger
Are you afraid that the years are starting to show on your face? Well, you are not alone. Thousands of women are standing in front of the mirror everyday, thinking how ageing is reflected in their beauty and full appearance. But, instead of helplessly giving up to the natural ageing process, they actively fight to minimise the signs that reveal the number of your birthdays you have enjoyed so far.
Skincare and the right choices of make up can significantly make your face look much more younger.Use your wisdom and top up with the following tips and tricks to keep your age as a secret and you will always get comments, compliments of people saying how nurture and youthful you look .
- Use nail polish in shades of pink, or cream. Polishing your nails with semi-transparent, shades of pink or cream distract the attention from the ageing spots on the skin of the hands, that commonly appear.
- Embrace your short nails . Long fingernails emphasise the presence of prominent veins, or prominent bones of the fingers. It is best to keep the nail length to about 3-4 mm.
- Keep the strength and elasticity of the skin of the hands. While cleaning with strong assets such as bleach around the house, use gloves to prevent excessive drying of the skin of the hands. Whenever you have an opportunity , and definitely before going to bed, moisturise your hands with glycerin hand cream, or Shea butter to restore that youthful appearance.
- Amplify the whiteness of your teeth. White teeth will encourage you more to smile, and researches show that people perceive a smiling face as a young face. Once a week, make a paste of one teaspoon of baking soda and several drops of 3% hydrogen and brush your teeth for 1 minute. The effect is noticeable.
- Prevent the occurrence of cracked lips. Use lip balm to eliminate the appearance of “wrinkles” on the lips. At least twice a week make yourself a peeling of sugar and honey and rub the mixture softly on your lips to remove the rough layer. And most importantly, if you have the habit of licking your lips, it is time for you to stop doing that, immediately .
- Take care of the unnecessary face hair . Older women, especially those in the period of menopause, may notice that some extra hair has appeared above their lips and on the chin, which previously was not there. Do not panic! Nowadays there are various ways to remove these face hairs- from cheap waxing strips to expensive treatments for durable elimination of hairs. Select the method according to your opportunity and determine this “problem”.
- Forbid yourself the use of dark matte lipstick. Dark lipsticks make your lips look thinner, and the matte finish further complements this effect. If you want to look younger, choose shades of pink, and use lip gloss. The gloss will make your lips look fuller. If you are not a fan of lip gloss, use creamy lipstick with satin finish.
- Forget too long hair . Too long hair is only ageing your look even more. The length of hair is to be somewhere to the shoulders. Cut your hair in layers, because that gives your hair volume and playfulness.
- Young yourself up with hair bangs. Cutting hair bangs is the quickest way to cover up the wrinkles on the forehead, and even better, they are attractive because they directly put the attention to your eyes.
- Embrace and take care of your neck in the same way as you take care of your face. Older women often look like 40 years over the chin, and 60 years old under it. Why? Because focusing on the care of facial skin, you often forget the neck. Remember that your neck is not your friend , because it let people know the years you have seen. Therefore, whenever you apply face cream with SPF and anti-ageing cream, apply it on the neck also.
- Use cream with SPF, even in winter. Usually people head to the SPF creams in the supermarket only when leaving before a summer holiday. The truth is that the skin should be protected from the sun every day. It is the easiest and safest way to prevent signs of ageing, including the appearance of wrinkles. Use cream and make up products with SPF of 15 to 30. Apply it about 20 minutes before leaving your home, and use it in every season.
- Fight against wrinkles with a cream of retinol. Retinol reduces the visibility of small wrinkles and stimulates the production of collagen, which makes the skin smoother and more supple.
- Create the illusion of filled cheeks. Over the years, the cheeks of most women become hollowed and that creates the impression of a tired face. To create the illusion of filled cheeks, apply blush on the apple trees, not under them, as it is often made for contouring the face. Never put dark blush in the hollows of the cheeks.
- Achieve natural powdered face with the warmth of your hands. After applying powder, move closer your hands to each other and rub them quickly several times to warm. Then, place them on your face for 5 seconds. The heat will help the powder to better attribute to the skin and thus powder coating will not be so obvious.
- Change the colour of the palettes of make up you have. Are you in love with your dark brown and light cream eyeshadows, or the blush in bronze? Maybe you need to consider changing that. Blush in pink, peach or apricot shades will give you a very fresh look and younger look than bronze blush. Change the dark brown and pastel eyeshadows with some warmer hues that will give vitality to your eyes.
- Emphasise the shape of your eyes. Due to ageing, eyelids start to get heavier and start closing the eyes. To minimise this, use mascara and eye pencil to outline the contours of the eyes.
- Draw your eyebrows. With years, eyebrows become rarer and in some cases whiter. Use a pencil or eyeshadow to outline the eyebrows and restore their density and strong colour.