Home treatments that work against cellulite
Statistics say that 90% of women that suffer from cellulite should not be encourage to sit with folded hands and comfort themselves with the words "we all have cellulite, it is not a big deal." It is true, almost every woman has cellulite, but the attitude should be a reminding one to us that cellulite is a problem that needs daily work to fight against. Most women begin to take active measures against cellulite when the summer start. But if you want to get rid of skin that resembles to orange peel, then you must nurture your body throughout the year.
Home treatments can be just as effective as more expensive alternatives you find in the shopsThere are various treatments and products these days that promise flat and smooth skin. Some give good results while others are just a marketing gimmick. However, to check their effectiveness, you will need to do more or less the monetary and time investment that are required to get the desired results If you are not willing to separate from the fund for smoothing the skin, then try home treatments that can often be equally effective against cellulite as expensive treatments that are available.
PEELING WITH COFFEEYes, coffee can help you get rid of cellulite, but not if you consume it, but if you use it as peeling. That caffeine in coffee has been active ingredient in many anti cellulite creams. The simplest way to use the power of caffeine from coffee is to use the sludge. If you have 10 minutes ...
- Gather about half a cup of coffee sediment and go to shower. It is best to shower with hot water because it will help the caffeine penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Take the hand of coffee residue and using a circular motion massage to the affected areas (buttocks, thighs).
- Massage for about 5 minutes, then wash the residue.
- The best effect is achieved if the residue is washed with cold water. Cold water tightens the pores and makes the skin tighter.
- Take half a cup of coffee residue, and add 2 teaspoons of olive oil or oil of rosemary in it.
- Put some old newspapers on the floor and using a circular motion massage the mixture into the skin in places where notice cellulite.
- With the help of plastic kitchen wrap the areas that you previously have applied the mixture on.
- Sit and relax. During the period of 30 minutes while the caffeine is acting, you can put some music on, read a few pages from the 2nd book of shades of Grey or watch an episode of your favourite series. It is proven that relaxation helps against cellulite.
- Finally, wash the residue with warm or cold water.
Brushing the skin is an effective and simple way to reduce cellulite. Brushing improves circulation, but also it removes dead cells from the upper layer of skin. As a result you will get softer and smoother skin and the cellulite will start to decrease.
- Take one body brush with soft hair and start brushing the skin until dry. It is best to do this before showering.
- Start from your feet and move up towards the thighs and buttocks. Do not use strong pressure.
LEMON JUICELemon juice helps to melt cellulite. Drain one cup juice from one lemon and charge it with lukewarm water. If you do not tolerate acidic, add one teaspoon of honey. Drink cooked lemon juice 2-3 times daily. Consumption of lemon juice alone will not help you get rid of cellulite, but in combination with massage, brushing and other methods will give an excellent results.
APPLE CIDER VINEGARIt is thought that apple vinegar can help in the breakdown of cellulite:
- Orally: In a glass of water add 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (preferably vinegar from wild apple). Optionally you can sweeten with a little honey. Consume this liquid once a day.
- Locally: Mix apple cider vinegar and olive oil in relation 3:1. Massage the mixture for 7-10 minutes a day.
Hope you found this article useful.
Would love to hear your opinion.
Always keep up to date with the new content on Beauties Factory UK Blog.
Visit our fan pages and start to interact, you won’t regret it, that’s for sure