Best Care For Dry and Cracked Skin on Hands
Dry cracked hands have a bad look, act rough and are very uncomfortable to touch, they often destroy delicate female tights, and in some cases can cause itching or pain.
It is a fact that hands are an irreplaceable tool in carrying out daily activities and it is almost impossible to fully protect ourselves from the harmful influences such as strong chemicals,dirt and grime that we often come into contact with.
Fortunately, there are many ways for you to care for your hands skin care, so that you can be proud of your hands and pinkies.
Reasons For Dry Skin on Arms:Before you begin to eliminate the problem of cracked hands, you should first know what causes the skin to become dry and rough to the touch. The most common reasons are:
- Use of strong soap and hot water . Soaps that contain strong chemicals and hot water removes the natural oils from your hands and natural moisture, leaving the skin dry.
- Frequently washing your hands. Even if you do not use strong soap, if you frequently wash your hands, your skin may become dry.
- Regular exposure to detergents and cleaners. Just like soaps, detergents and cleaners are drying your skin.
- Eczema. Eczema can cause redness, itching and dry skin.
- Ageing. Skin changes as ageing. Hormonal changes that act during menopause can cause dry skin.
- Sunbathing. Long exposure to sunlight reduces the moisture of the skin and not only dries out, but could lead to the appearance of brown spots.
- Dry air. Extreme cold or hot days and low humidity are factors that contribute to dry skin on hands.
- Dehydration. When your body is dehydrated, it reflects on the skin. Excessive use of alcohol or coffee can enhance dehydration.
- Continuous use of hands for work . Hairdressers often suffer from dry skin on hands because they are constantly in contact with strong chemicals. However, also construction workers, farmers and other people with similar professions are facing this problem .
Home Care For Dry Hands
- Exfoliation with sugar and Olive oil
Advice:Apply a hydrating cream immediately after washing your hands, or showering. This will allowthe skin to best absorb the fluid completely and beautifully blown up the cream with gentle movements. Hands are probably the most widely used and most watched part of the human body. Never neglect their care. Hope you find this article useful. Feel free to share your comments.